    Problem is can't find PCI Devices driver. I think I need this in order
    to get any of my PCI devices to work...any thoughts?? I did a clean
    install....I know there is a QR cd but I want this comp off ME.

    aznrock, Sep 20, 2003

  2. aznrock

    Joanna Guest

    I use Compaq Presario 5446 and am having some driver problems too after
    installing Win 2K. But I seem to have the right drivers - it's just they
    won't assign themselves to the right IRQ number and so they are listed as
    'sharing/conflicts'. I've uninstalled/reinstalled them but to no avail -
    which is why I'm on this NG...
    I'm not the right person to advise you about hardware (!!!) but when you
    mention 'PCI' I can tell you that I had to download a new ESS solo1 PCI
    audiodrive driver for Win 2K (I upgraded from Win 98) which I could email to
    you if you want (email me first if you want it - remove the obvious from my
    email address). I also had to download a new printer, modem & Intel
    graphics driver. I forget the websites I downloaded these from, but I think
    most came from driverguide.com.

    Joanna, Sep 21, 2003