    Hello,

    I would like to upgrade my ThinkPad 600 2645-41U, and have a question
    what fastest processor I can put there (currently PII 233Mhz)

    tomas.vilda, Nov 5, 2005

  2. tomas.vilda

    GomJabbar Guest

    The Hardware Maintenance Manual shows the following CPU cards available
    for the Model 600.

    CPU Card (MMX 233 MHz) 12J0408
    CPU Card (Pentium II 233 MHz) 10L0888
    CPU Card (Pentium II 266 MHz) 10L0887
    CPU Card (Pentium II 300 MHz) 10L1020

    GomJabbar, Nov 5, 2005

  3. tomas.vilda

    tomas.vilda Guest

    Than You

    tomas.vilda, Nov 5, 2005
  4. tomas.vilda

    Ernie Guest

    Hi there,
    I've just put a new MMC-1 processor card into my trusty TP 600 2645 and
    upgraded from PII 233Mhz to PII 400Mhz. I found and an advert on eBay
    in the USA about a month ago, saying they were very rare, that it was a
    standard MMC-1 card and would fit various makes.

    Here is the advert;
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6804037876&ssPageName=
    ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:12
    It works very well. But I just had a look on eBay and there aren't any
    left
    Look at the Intel link though, there's a lot of info there.
    Keep and eye out for another one, you might be lucky.
    Cheers
    Ernie

    Ernie, Nov 6, 2005
  5. tomas.vilda

    tomas.vilda Guest

    Hello,

    I just found and bought PII 366 MMC-1 for as low as 20$ (great price),
    PII 400 MMC-1 are realy very rare (i searched for them) and more
    expensive than PII 366, I think PII 366 has better price/gain factor.
    Waiting for item to be shipped :) I will tell more when upgrade my TP.

    Thank you for answers.

    tomas.vilda, Nov 6, 2005
  6. tomas.vilda

    beside Guest

    Yesterday received the processory and upgraded sucessfuly from PII 233
    to PII 366. Everything works great.

    beside, Nov 16, 2005