Urgent Openings for FRESHERS - (0 - 3 Years) (18th July 2007)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by jyothi.priya143, Jul 18, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Urgent Requirement for GENPACT is here for u now...
    Here u can upload a soft copy of ur resume in one click...
    Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes,
    Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc.,
    I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and
    searching Job easily in Software Testing.
    Hurry Up..!!..!!
    All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

    If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to
    join::

    http://www.orkut.com/community.aspx?cmm=35397032

    Database Testing/Backend Testing Position with leading Soft. MNC
    Primus Software Dev. India Pvt Ltd.

    QTP professionals
    Nuware Systems Pvt Ltd.

    Software Engineer (0 - 3 Years)
    Tanya Solutions. - Freshers & Experianced

    QA / Testing software Developer (Walk ins)
    RG InfoTech.

    Test Lead/ Sr. Test Engineer/ Test Engineer
    WNS IT Services.

    Software Engineer (Automated Testing)
    BOSS COMPUTEC PVT LTD.

    APPLY ==>
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/testing_job/join

    with Regards...

    jyothi.priya143, Jul 18, 2007

  2. jyothi.priya143

    Mike G Guest

    Well, my grandson is 2 and he's started stringing words together. If
    this is an M$ post, he may be over qualified.

    Mike G, Jul 18, 2007

  3. jyothi.priya143

    larwe Guest

    Just an Indian spammer. In a few years their quaint society may have
    advanced to the point of infomercials and bad toupees.

    larwe, Jul 19, 2007