Urgent openings for J2EE WITH CMML @ PUNE....!

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Team - Candor, Aug 1, 2008.

  1. Openings for J2EE WITH CMML COMPANY @ PUNE.

    Postion:
    SSE/Module Lead

    Exp: 3 – 5 Yrs

    Primary Skills:
    J2EE, JMS, EJB,Webservices,XML,SOAP. Hibernate, Spring, Rational rose,
    UML, Design Patterns, EJPM 1.1.

    1. EJB & JMS( Both is required, but stress is more on EJB)
    2. Hibernate & Spring( Both is required as they will get trained in
    EJPM1.1)

    Desirable Skills :
    Should preferably be BE/B Tech/MCA.
    Should have at least 4 yrs of relevant experience on J2ee.
    Should have at least 1 yr of experience in Hibernate & Spring.
    Have strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and client facing
    skills. Certifications in related skills are preferred.

    Job Location: Pune

    If interested pls revert back with ur updated CV in word format to
    mentioning -

    1. Current CTC
    2. Exp CTC
    3. NP
    4. Relevant yrs of exp
    5. Current location

    We would appreciate and will be overwhelmed if you could REFER any of
    your deserving friends for the above position.

    Regards
    Team - candor

    Team - Candor, Aug 1, 2008

  2. Team - Candor