Urgent Requirement for Freshers - (0 - 2 Years) ---- (19th July 2007)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by jyothi.priya143, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Urgent Requirement of FRESHERS (0 - 2 Years) are here for u now...
    Here u can upload a soft copy of ur resume in one click...
    Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes,
    Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc.,
    I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and
    searching Job easily in Software Testing.
    Hurry Up..!!..!!
    All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

    If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to
    join::

    http://www.orkut.com/community.aspx?cmm=35397032

    Game Tester (0 - 1 years)
    Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    WAP Tester (0 - 2 years)
    Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    TELECOM BILLING SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER (1 - 3 Years)
    Ideavate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    Test Engineer
    SNS Technologies - Freshers & Experianced

    Software Engineer - Testing (2 - 5 Years)
    Aris Global Software Pvt Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

    Engineer - Quality Assurance/Testing (3 - 5 Years)
    MIH Web Pvt. Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

    APPLY ==>
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/testing_job/join

    with Regards...

    jyothi.priya143, Jul 19, 2007

  2. jyothi.priya143

    Tom Lucas Guest

    Don't be so sure.

    <snip spam>

    I take it we can expect crap from this spammer on a daily basis now?

    Tom Lucas, Jul 19, 2007

  3. jyothi.priya143

    larwe Guest

    On Jul 19, 4:24 am, "Tom Lucas"
    This is the same idiot that was suggesting that engineers in the US
    and Europe would be interested in emigrating to India. Perhaps we need
    to be tolerant of someone clearly laboring under a serious mental
    handicap.

    larwe, Jul 19, 2007
  4. jyothi.priya143

    Andy Peters Guest

    Are "Freshers" like "Fluffers" ???

    Andy Peters, Jul 19, 2007
  5. jyothi.priya143

    Paul Burke Guest

    I think it's a typo for "fressers".

    Paul Burke, Jul 20, 2007
  6. jyothi.priya143

    larwe Guest

    I read an interview with a porn producer just the other day, in which
    he said that fluffers are an urban legend and don't actually exist.

    larwe, Jul 20, 2007