Urgent Requirement of Testing Engineers in GENPACT (17th July 2007)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by jyothi.priya143, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Urgent Requirement for GENPACT is here for u now...
    Here u can upload a soft copy of ur resume in one click...
    Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes,
    Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc.,
    I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and
    searching Job easily in Software Testing.
    Hurry Up..!!..!!
    All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

    If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to
    join::

    http://www.orkut.com/community.aspx?cmm=35397032

    Automation Testing Engineer
    GENPACT - Freshers & Experianced

    CCD/Software Tester (0 - 2 Years)
    VAPS TECHNOSOFT PVT. LTD. - Freshers & Experianced

    QTP Openings @ Delhi Urgently !
    Software Data India Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    Test Engineers/Manual or Automated
    SRA Systems Limited - Freshers & Experianced

    Software Tester/Business Analyst
    Asahi Technologies Inc. - Freshers & Experianced

    Quality Assurance
    Opsource India Pvt Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

    APPLY ==>
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/testing_job/join

    with Regards...

    jyothi.priya143, Jul 17, 2007