US-Home: Be our distributor in home, sell on line, we fully support

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Right Wholesale, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Dear Madam or Sir:

    We invite you to visit http://www.Rightwholesale.com

    We are a serious wholesale distributor. All products we sell are 100%
    genuine. We don't sell any fake, copies or illegal products.

    Although we are a wholesaler, there is no Minimum requirement for all
    the products we sell. It's easy for you to start and try!

    We wholesale MP4 Players, Mp3 players, Portable DVD Players, Car audio
    video equipments, Ipod accessories, Bluetooth, Surveillance
    equipment,
    Digital Camers, digital photo frames and etc. If you can't find what
    you need, just tell us and we will get for you shortly.

    We sell all products at factory prices. We guarantee the lowest price
    in the world. And also we provide one year factory guarantee for all
    products.

    Still a little worried about the safefy? No need. If your amount is
    not
    huge, you can pay via Paypal online.

    Do we support drop shipping? Yes we do! We provide Branded Drop
    Shipping service, with which you can become a strong global
    distributor!

    How about shipping? For small orders, we ship via Fedex, UPS, TNT,
    EMS,
    USPS and DHL. All shipment can be tracked online with tracking
    number.
    Usually 3-5 days to main cities of the world. For large orders, we
    ship via container FOB Shenzhen.

    Still have any questions? Tell us at:
    http://www.Rightwholesale.com/ticket_create.php
    We will reply you within 24 hours!