    to ship to the US and Canada only??

    Thanks!!

    Steve

    Steve Lawrence, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Steve Lawrence

    NDF Guest

    Try www.outpost.com , used them a few years back for item ordered for
    delivery in UK.

    Beware you will be liable for customs and import duties not to mention
    warranty problems.

    NDF, Nov 30, 2003

  3. Steve Lawrence

    B Guest

    B, Nov 30, 2003
  4. Steve Lawrence

    Dark Avenger Guest

    You'll lose your garantue ( no oversees garantuee ) and you'll have to
    pay shipping and. if the customs find out.. taxes!

    So you MIGHT have a cheaper card, but you MIGHT be more expensive out!

    Dark Avenger, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Steve Lawrence

    ChrisR Guest

    bulletpc.com, Monarchcomputer.com

    ChrisR, Dec 13, 2003
  6. Steve Lawrence

    Rog Guest

    Don't be put off importing, here in the UK the retailers have you by the
    balls. My son saved GB£100 by importing a radio-controlled monster truck.
    That is after paying shipping, import duty (4%), VAT (17.5%)
    Do some research, the chances of a video card being faulty are slim, the
    occupants of this house have bought many and the only reason for replacement
    is upgrading.

    Rog, Dec 13, 2003