    ?

    TIA

    </joel>

    Joel, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Joel

    kony Guest

    It might help if you looked up the pinout for that front
    port- check the manual, or if all else fails and you have a
    multimeter, check continuity from the port to the cable
    socket contacts.

    http://www.starmount.co.uk/usb_skta.gif

    kony, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Old El Paso motherboard, eh? Is that the Tortilla or Fajita chipset? ;o)

    Sorry, couldn't resist. It's not a model I've ever come across, TBH.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Joel

    Cool_X Guest

    LOL!