  1. jsk2

    jsk2 Guest

    Anyone have success doing this. What brand?

    jsk2, Mar 15, 2006

  2. jsk2

    Mattrixx Guest

    Yes, I used a *Syba* PCI Combo Firewire/USB2.0 Card
    Purchased at Newegg last year for $15.50 plus shipping.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815124002

    This comes with a small size CD withDrivers & Utility, but I never needed it
    as WinXP found everything necessary on it`s own. Works good with my Epox
    8KHA+

    Matt

    Mattrixx, Mar 16, 2006

  3. jsk2

    jsk2 Guest

    Thanks for the info!
    MB's can be like works of art, no two alike.....

    jsk2, Mar 16, 2006