    I've reinstalled the driver for the card.
    I'm using Windows XP with SP2.

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Brian

    bxf Guest

    Not exactly a solution, but something to investigate: under Device
    Manager, USB devices, you should have an entry named EHCI, in addition
    to others like UHCI/OHCI.

    If you don't see an EHCI entry it would imply that the USB2 driver has
    not been properly installed. This may give you a clue as to how to
    proceed.

    bxf, Jul 7, 2005