    I don't want to remove the sound card or Raid controller.

    Thanks for the input,
    Ed

    Guest, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Guest

    Netfrank Guest

    Ed, I have that board and had same problem until I moved it to slot 5. I
    have a firewire card in slot 4
    and since moving the USB2 from #3 to #5 it has worked fine. I have no cards
    in slots 1, 2, or 3.

    Promise Raid Controller card in slot 5
    SOYO, one Adaptec) in the other
    slot 4 to slot 3 today and -voila- system
    slots 4 + 5 are on a different controller

    Netfrank, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Guest

    Ed Guest

    Thanks for the info. I've left email for SOYO but that was over a week
    ago - don't think they'll get back to me on this.

    I note at least one other message from a gent attempting to get USB 2
    to work. Looks like I'm stuck with 1.1 or go for a motherboard
    upgrade.

    Ed

    Ed, Nov 8, 2003