USB Header F_USB wiring spec...

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Jez_H, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Jez_H

    Jez_H

    Hi,

    I have a Dimension 5100. I'm trying to connect a media card reader to the motherboard but the Dell motherboard has a non industry standard USB header. I can manually adjust the connection if I can find out the wiring specification.

    Intel standard is:

    +5V■ ■+5V
    D-■ ■D-
    D+■ ■D+
    Gnd■ ■Gnd
    S-Gnd■

    Dell F_USB looks like:

    ?■ ■?
    ?■ ■?
    ?■ ■+5V (found with multi meter!)
    ?■
    ?■ ■?

    Can anyone help fillin the missing ?....

    Jez_H, Jul 26, 2006