    removed.

    4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice
    Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX

    rickman, Jun 3, 2004

  2. rickman

    db Guest

    db, Jun 4, 2004

  3. rickman

    Antti Lukats Guest

    Hi Rick,

    the philips HS chips is not available at least for normal mortals. It realy
    looks like real nice part but I guess only available in some very small BGS
    like package :(

    there are a few HS OTG PHY chips available, (at least 3 known to us) and
    some companies have also working IP Cores (OTG HS).
    www.asics.ws
    they have a OTG eval board for demonstration of the OTG IP Core that
    supports OTG PHY solutions from 5 different manufacturers.

    Antti

    Antti Lukats, Jun 5, 2004