    like to add a USB PCI card with two internal connection points to allow me
    to activate the two built in front ports. Any suggestions for a card?

    Ricardo

    ricardo, Nov 12, 2003

  2. ricardo

    Felix Miata Guest

    WalMart has one for about $28. NEC chip. 5 ports. High compatibility.
    --
    "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
    1 Peter 5:5 NIV

    Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

    Felix Miata *** http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/

    Felix Miata, Nov 12, 2003

  3. ricardo

    ricardo Guest

    Do you know the brand name and part name/number?

    Ricardo

    ricardo, Nov 13, 2003
  4. ricardo

    Lee Shipman Guest

    Ricardo, I picked up one of these cards recently; it's a Belkin card. It
    has (4) external USB ports & (1) internal port. I don't remember the model;
    I returned the card only because the hardware I was going to connect to the
    USB bus didn't achieve the desired results. The card itself worked fine.

    Lee

    Lee Shipman, Nov 13, 2003
  5. ricardo

    Felix Miata Guest

    They only have the one 2.0 model, and you can see the NEC chip through the
    clear plastic packaging. IIRC, the brand is Belkin.

    Felix Miata, Nov 14, 2003