    supported.

    Can anyone help, or give me a place to reasearch? I tried Intel.

    TIA

    Ken Knecht, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Ken Knecht

    Tom Scales Guest

    1.1

    Unless it is 18 months old or less, it's 1.1.

    Tom Scales, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Ken Knecht

    PhenixSun Guest

    Isnt 2.0 backwards compatible with 1.1? So it shouldnt matter which version
    you buy, unless you want to save some money and buy an older 1.1-only stick
    which might be cheaper.

    PhenixSun, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Ken Knecht

    Ben Myers Guest

    The following URL tells you what is inside the system:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...product=92873&lang=en&cc=us&docname=c00008661

    In summary, the system is a Pentium III-class, so it's USB is only 1.1. There
    are USB flash memory units which are USB 1.1 compatible, and some that aren't.
    I have an older Sandisk USB flash reader/writer which handles compact flash
    cards, and it works just fine with my older notebook computer... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 11, 2005