    windows can't format the drive. I have the latest usb3 driver from Asus
    installed. V 2.0.4 It works fine on the USB2 ports. Does anyone have any
    suggestions?

    bd, Jul 19, 2011

  2. bd

    senamalar

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Laptop service center

    We are one of the widely acclaimed laptop repair center from Chennai. We are into various laptop related services such as Component level repair of Laptops & second hand laptop computer. Since its inception, the company has made a distinct mark in the laptop industry with its determination to serve the customers with quality service.

    senamalar, Jul 19, 2011