    similar program for XP?
    Does XP have something like this built in?
    To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.

    George, Aug 31, 2007

  2. George

    Paul Guest

    You mean this USDM ?

    http://www.thg.ru/mainboard/20050117/images/epox-usdm-1.gif

    Two programs that work with various hardware monitor chips are:

    MBM5 - Now out of development for several years.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20060101211627/http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

    The MVP 3C2 is listed near the bottom of this table.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20060108131730/mbm.livewiredev.com/comp/epox.html

    You can download MBM5 from one of the servers here:

    The other program would be Speedfan from almico.com . Your board isn't
    listed here, but you could still try the program and see if it can find
    the monitor chip. This program is compatible with a large number of
    hardware monitor chips. I believe the author was working on a Vista
    version as well, and maybe that is now an option in the installer.

    http://www.almico.com/forummotherboards.php?man=262
    http://www.almico.com/speedfan432.exe

    http://www.almico.com/sfhistory.php

    HTH,