    Roohollah Shafei,
    Managing Director of Rasagostar Javan Engineering Company,
    http://www.rasagostar.ir/

    Roohollah Shafei, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Roohollah Shafei

    Chris H Guest

    No. The Tablet PC Edition, as with Media Center Edition, with Windows XP is
    a "superset" of functionalities for Tablet PCs and UMPCs which runs only on
    the designated computers. With Vista, however, the Tablet & Pen functions
    are built into the operating system (along with Media Center Edition) so you
    can have everything when the proper hardware is available. Vista senses the
    hardware during installation and enables extra items (like Ink).
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Actually Vista installs and enables ink and input panel regardless of
    hardware.

    Josh Einstein, Apr 1, 2007