    question that I could find. . .

    TIA,
    John in TX

    John in TX, May 13, 2007

  2. John in TX

    John in TX Guest

    Oh, don't know if it matters, but it has a max capacity of 1GB.

    John in TX, May 13, 2007

  3. John in TX

    Ben Myers Guest

    According to HP's web site, this model used two different types of motherboards:

    HP Pavilion Desktop PCs - Motherboard Specifications, TriGem 129504 (Imperial)

    HP Pavilion Desktop PCs - Motherboard Specifications, P4G-LA (Corolla)

    The Trigem Imperial is claimed to handle up to 2GB, the Corolla only 1GB.

    If you have a Corolla, I would be leery of a single 1GB DIMM. It may not work.
    You are better off with 2x512MB, unless you have the 1GB DIMM already. Then
    you simply have to try it and see... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 14, 2007