    Support multiple audio & video streams.
    Low gate count & low cost, no royalties.

    www.chipethernet.com

    James Ma, Jun 7, 2006

  2. James Ma

    Patrick Klos Guest

    Thanks, James, but I think we've seen enough unsolicited ads from your
    company for one day. Please consider newsgroup etiquette before posting
    more ads for your company's products on all these various newsgroups.

    Patrick Klos, Jun 7, 2006

  3. James Ma

    Mike Noone Guest

    I'd expect better from a fellow Illini. It's an embarassment to have a
    spammer associated with my school.

    -Mike

    Mike Noone, Jun 7, 2006