    I'll need to get a new widescreen laptop to achieve this?

    Thanks.

    BTN

    Sir Benjamin Nunn, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Sir Benjamin Nunn

    Tom Scales Guest

    Did you try ATI's drivers?

    Tom Scales, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Go to the ATI sight and dowload their program called Hydravision, it may
    help.

    Andy

    Andrew Carter, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Sir Benjamin Nunn

    NuTCrAcKeR Guest

    the ATI implimentation of the mobile radeon chipset is not supported by ATI.
    The information on the driver page says go to the manufacturer site for
    drivers ... so, he is stuck with crappy dell drivers. I ran into the same
    thing with my C640.

    - NuTs

    NuTCrAcKeR, Aug 23, 2005
  5. Sir Benjamin Nunn

    Tom Scales Guest

    Well, it might not be supported, but.....

    I installed the ATI drivers on my Inspiron 9300 and they work fine.

    Tom Scales, Aug 23, 2005