    surprise, don't want to fry my laptop.
    Thanks in advance.

    Will

    Will Ranaker, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Yeah, you're correct, you just need a plug adapter; the voltage
    regulator on your AC adapter will take care of the conversion. I had
    inadvertently used a converter in front of my AC adapter on previous
    laptop and it didn't do any permanent damage (but the machine definitely
    ran hotter when I did that).

    Nicholas Andrade, Mar 6, 2006

  3. FYI, I believe Spain uses (about) 220v.
    Alice

    Alice Skutbucket, Mar 6, 2006