    years with great success.

    Thanks for any help anyone can give!

    Tony

    awillms, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Tony,

    I'm running SQL 2000 Developer on one tablet and Yukon Developer on another
    with no problems. I think I did have to install IIS (or maybe that was for
    something else), which is not installed by default on TabletPC, but it is on
    your Windows CD.

    Ginny Caughey
    ..NET Compact Framework MVP

    Ginny Caughey [MVP], Sep 2, 2005

  3. awillms

    Chris H. Guest

    IIS can be installed through Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs/Add-Remove
    Windows Components with the Internet Information Services (IIS) listing.
    The install should be automatic without inserting a CD/DVD.

    Chris H., Sep 2, 2005
  4. awillms

    awillms Guest

    Ginny,

    Thanks!! I have been trying to find an answer to this for about two weeks
    (off and on). You have been a great help. I didn't want to drop 3k on a
    tablet only to find out that it wouldn't let me get my work done.

    Thanks again!

    Tony

    awillms, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Thanks, Chris. It's been a while since I did it, and obviously it was so
    easy to do that it wasn't memorable. ;-)

    Ginny

    Ginny Caughey [MVP], Sep 2, 2005
  6. awillms

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool: I had to peek to see if it was actually there before I said anything.
    Then it all came back. You're right, it is easy, but just isn't installed
    by default.

    Chris H., Sep 2, 2005