Utterly MIND BLOWING Street Fighter IV promotional video from AOUArcade Show!

Discussion in 'ATI' started by parallax-scroll, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. http://gamevideos.com/video/id/17542 - SF IV Character Trailer

    http://gamevideos.com/video/id/17540 - Chun-li/ Crimson Viper Trailer
    (Sorry about the focus. There were a lot of people walking around.)

    http://gamevideos.com/video/id/17543 - Crimson Viper Vs. Abel Gameplay

    http://gamevideos.com/video/id/17544 - Ryu Vs. Honda (On Guile's
    stage.)

    Capcom's Street Fighter IV - on Taito's Type X2 Arcade - PC
    Architecture
    (with ATI or possibly Nvidia graphics)

    It doesn't get better than that. BTW because SFIV is PC
    Arcitecture, that's why this is posted to c.s.i.p.g.a, ATI and Nvidia
    groups.

    The gameplay looks very good, SFII characters are back with a few new
    additions.
    Unlike SFIII from more than a decade ago. The real-time animation is
    a little rough though.

    However the pre-rendered promotional parts of the video are just
    FLOWING with animation. If they were somehow gameplay visuals (they're
    not) it would be an entire generation beyond the actual real-time
    gameplay graphics & animation. There's that much of a difference. I
    don't think the most powerful PCs that are beyond the top-end Taito
    Type X2 specifications could run the pre-rendered animations in real-
    time, much less in actual gameplay. Maybe in another decade when SFV
    appears ?

    That said, I cannot wait for the release of SFIV in arcade, on
    consoles and PCs in 2008-2009.

    parallax-scroll, Feb 15, 2008

  2. parallax-scroll

    Inglo Guest

    /shrugs shoulders
    don't see what the big deal is.

    Inglo, Feb 15, 2008

  3. parallax-scroll

    Gandaro Guest

    MEH.,.

    Gandaro, Feb 16, 2008
  4. parallax-scroll

    Ensor Guest

    Hi,
    Quite, the only thing "ming blowing" about yet another "Street Boredom" game
    is the fact that they think we need yet another one....YAWN....

    TTFN - Pete.

    Ensor, Feb 18, 2008
  5. Same characters, same backgrounds, same moves... ho hum.

    Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller, Feb 18, 2008