    www.alciom.com

    To contact us, thanks to click on the antispam link below :
    http://www.cerbermail.com/?dCSHUxvwpw

    Robert Lacoste, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Robert Lacoste

    Paul Bealing Guest

    Hello

    I haven't done it but I've seen PIC based alarm systems that included a
    full 300bps modem with tone and dtmf (TX and RX) signaling. The one I
    have here is in a 17C42 at 16MHz.

    Paul Bealing
    www.pmb.co.nz

    Paul Bealing, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Robert Lacoste

    j.b. miller Guest

    The easiest way is to wireup an ISA modem card to the PIC,unless you HAVE to
    use some other technology. Wiring is a snap,software is even easier. I used
    this scheme 15 years ago(argh,time flys) for some prototype remote energy
    controllers.Nice thing is the hardware is already approved and reasonably
    'bullet proof'.

    Jay

    j.b. miller, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Does that mean it is easy to use a PIC for creating a filter for SSTV
    use ? Of course with a suitable AD/DA-converter added..

    Torbjorn.
    (still looking for any suitable C-compiler for my TMS320c50 DSK-kit)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Torbj=F8rn_Morka?=, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Thanks guys, as I only needed the transmit part of a V23 Uart (the simpler
    side...) I finally coded from scratch a DDS-based FSK routine on a PIC. It
    is working perfectly at 75/300/600bps.

    Many thanks again for your answers,
    Friendly yours,

    --