V7700ProDel ...Driver prob or something else?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by user, May 9, 2004.

  1. user

    user Guest

    I have what I beleive to be the latest nvidia drivers
    running XP and Linux (SuSE-9.0). Linux screen adjusted
    to full size (Samsung 755df) & 1600x1200. XP was also
    adjusted the same and both worked just fine, initially.

    Now for some reason the XP screen has shrunk in size
    and leaves about 3/4" to 1" black around the edges.
    I don't want to to adjust the monitor hardware buttons
    for fear of upsetting the Linux screens.

    What else can I do?

    BTW I can't get to the nvidia drivers since their
    web site doesn't want to work for Thunderbird with
    most security options set to 'safe'. Can't they just
    make a site that works with any browser with any
    settings (PLAIN HTML if anyone still remembers, or
    at LEAST make such pages optionally available?)

    TIA

    user, May 9, 2004