    Hello,
    VA-503+ and Matrox G450 Dual head AGP
    Can't make the dual head function work, any ideas?

    gunnar, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Alex Zorrilla, Feb 6, 2004

  3. gunnar

    gunnar Guest

    Den Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:31:42 -0600 skrev Alex Zorrilla:
    Thanks, but I think the problem is somehow related to the VA-503+. When
    setting up the secondary channel I get an error message, something like
    "PCI-PCI hostbridge error". The G450 works o.k. on another noname mb with
    Via Apollo MVP3 cipset.

    gunnar, Feb 6, 2004
  4. gunnar

    Robert Akins Guest

    I seem to recall that there was some kind of issue with a device like this
    (PCI-To-PCI Host Bridge) that was corrected by either a patch on VIA's
    website or by upgrading to a newer version of the 4-in-1 drivers.
    Robert

    Robert Akins, Feb 7, 2004
  5. gunnar

    Den Guest

    Yes I agree, I seem to recall that a version of VIA's 4-in-1 driver was needed
    when getting to use twin monitors on a TNT 32Meg card.
    I also recall local dealer demonstrating the Maxtor/503+ dual display.

    Den

    Den, Feb 7, 2004