    Any issues with this BX mobo and memory brands? Putting some older hardware
    together but I don't have any memory for this slot 1 board. Thanks.

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Jul 31, 2003

  2. neopolaris

    neopolaris Guest

    anyone, anyone?

    neopolaris, Aug 3, 2003

  3. neopolaris

    neopolaris Guest

    OK, how about VB-601? ...no wonder no one replied. The original board
    number I mentioned doesn't exist. What I am basically wondering is how
    picky this board is with memory. It's just going to be some older parts w/a
    Slot 1 500MHz PIII. I wanna go as cheap as possible on the mem-pricewise
    that is ;-) Thanks for any reply.

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Aug 4, 2003
  4. neopolaris

    Den Guest

    Well I am sorry I cannot help with this board problem, but note that the NG's have
    gone very quiet. Here in the UK the reason is probably too much sun, reaching
    record temperatures at the moment,

    Den

    Den, Aug 6, 2003