    Any having experience upgrading a FCB 1.3 to one of the mentioned BIOS?

    Best regards

    Nis

    Nisor, Feb 11, 2006

  2. Nisor

    farmuse Guest

    what problems are you having ?

    farmuse, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Nisor

    Nisor Guest

    I have two problems,

    1) The BIOS seems not to support 40GB drives or larger.

    2) When installing Windows XP om my 6GB drives, the Windows XP Install
    program halts (Blue Screen) with different errors. Once or twice, I have
    been able to get it running, but the I can't install SP2. Seems to be around
    the driver supporting the Apollo Pro chipset.

    Nis

    Nisor, Feb 12, 2006
  4. Nisor

    farmuse Guest

    did you try setting the BIOS to default settings ? also try
    installing with no devices but video. Yes that chipset is a wee bit old,
    but it should be supported. Try disabling USB and other devices in BIOS
    before the install.

    farmuse, Feb 15, 2006