    www.hosting-4you.com

    Thanks

    Hosting 4 You

    Chris, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Chris

    Dave Engle Guest

    Ahem... Might want to make sure there aren't any
    *cough*checksig*cough* better deals with reliable businesses before
    you give your hard earned cash up for stuff like this...
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality

    Dave Engle, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    LOL ahh well nothing wrong with some competition, but when your dirty like
    that, people can see how corrupt you are

    Chris, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Chris

    dgk Guest

    Well, on the subject of free hosting, I should point out that a place
    called 1and1 is actually offering what appears to be legitimate free
    hosting for three years. I wouldn't bother mentioning it except that I
    heard about it on WBAI's Computer Show and they generally know what
    they are talking about.

    WBAI is part of the Pacifica network and is totally non-commercial,
    and the computer show is Wednesdays at 8pm. You can get it on the web
    at WBAI.ORG. I looked at 1and1 and signed up. Doesn't appear to be
    anything to lose and I get to play with the website. Now if only
    they'll support DotNet I can really play with it.

    Enough of this non-commercial message. Back to your regularly
    scheduled newsgroup...

    dgk, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Who is it you report spam to? I forget at the moment.

    John

    The Lindbergh Baby, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Chris

    Dave Engle Guest

    Dirty? Corrupt? I was just pointing out that Tactical Gamer
    (Network 42) has been around some of these newsgroups for years. The
    regulars there KNOW that we're reputable, that the company is run by
    gamers, and that the company knows what gamers want.

    How long have YOU been posting to these newsgroups?
    Which games do YOU play?
    How long has your company been hosting game servers?
    --

    Dave Engle, Jan 10, 2004