VI7 Help !!!! - nothing hapens after install.

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Tomasz K., Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Tomasz K.

    Tomasz K. Guest

    Hello

    I bought new motheboard Abit VI7, but after turning on the PC nothing
    hapens - only fan cooler working.

    Abit VI7
    Celeron 2,4 256 Cache
    2 x 256 MB RAM (266 MHz)
    Radeon 9200 SE
    HDD 60 GB
    Power Supply 300W
    CD-ROM
    FDD

    Do you have similiar problems with that board ????

    Thanks
    Best regards

    Thomas.

    Tomasz K., Sep 27, 2004

  2. Tomasz K.

    tmotes Guest

    I'm having almost the identical problem, If I get it solved, I'll let you
    know.
    Please let me know if you solve it.

    Thanks

    tmotes, Feb 16, 2005