    manufacturers don't indicate whether they supply cables.
    I am not particularly interested in over-clocking.
    Many thanks.

    ATK, Nov 5, 2004

  2. ATK

    Wes Newell Guest

    If you are sure you aren't going to overclock, then any but the the NF3-
    150 should be OK. Still I would buy one of the newer chipsets that support
    a pci lock and HT1000 more importantly. even if you don't overclock.

    Wes Newell, Nov 5, 2004

  3. ATK

    BUFF Guest

    I'm quite happy with my KV8 Pro rev1.1/3000+.
    Worked first time, decent performance & overclocks quite well too if you
    change your mind.
    Also comes with rounded cables.
    Only 2 RAM slots & no onboard Firewire may be drawbacks for some - & the
    clear CMOS jumper is in a terrible position.

    Mind you my DFI nF3 & 3700+ aren't too bad either ;)

    BUFF, Nov 6, 2004
  4. ATK

    ATK Guest

    Thanks for help. After reading a v.g. report I have bought an MSI K8N Neo
    Platinum. The actual MB was described as MSI K8N Neo Platin54g, which I took
    to mean that it was fitted up with WIFI. All it is, is a wireless PCI card
    with an aerial to screw on.
    Since I already have my computers networked thru router and switch I don't
    need it, but wondered if it could serve as a Wireless Access Point (I
    suppose not).
    Again, thanks.

    ATK, Nov 16, 2004