Video about how to fix a dead laptop battery and save 66% off the new battery price.

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Useful Info, Apr 8, 2007.

  1. Useful Info

    Useful Info Guest

    Useful Info, Apr 8, 2007

  2. Useful Info

    paulmd Guest

    I saw that video posted in another newsgroup. Interesting, but
    soldering on batteries is not a project for a first timer. And you
    still have to find the correct battery cells. They might LOOK like
    double A, but are they really?

    A person attempting that project should have already have some basic
    soldering experience.

    paulmd, Apr 8, 2007