Video capture on V9560 Video Suite screwed up (B&W S-Video showingup on Composite source)

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by John Sutter, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. John Sutter

    John Sutter Guest

    It's the weirdest thing. Back when I was having stability problems with
    my card (since replaced by Asus), they had me trying different drivers
    and such. At one point, my video capture configuration got screwed up
    (even using the replacement board).

    I have gone through the drivers and manually removed everything I could
    find relating to the WDM vid cap stuff and old NVidia drivers, installing
    the latest/greatest as possible from Asus, but the result is the same.
    When I set my video capture source to S-Video, I get nothing though that
    is where my video cable is plugged in to. If I set the capture source to
    Composite, I see the S-Video signal without any color information. Weird.

    This probabaly happened when I tried some raw NVidia drivers. My only
    thoughts are
    1. I missed some dll or sys file that is screwing me up
    2. There is a registry setting somewhere that's hosing me

    I have tried tool like detonatordestroyer or something like that with
    no luck.

    Any thoughts anyone?

    -- John

    John Sutter, Feb 20, 2004