Video card for AX6BC

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by netvegetable, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. netvegetable

    netvegetable Guest

    Hi.

    Need a new vid card, urgently. This one's doing strange things ...
    fluttering, and producing lines. It's painfull to look at. Have tried
    another monitor with it, and same problem, so it must be the vid card.

    These seem like the best value I can find in my town, just using the web.

    http://aandr.com.au/shopping/extra_detail.cfm?extra_detail=X171941
    http://aandr.com.au/shopping/extra_detail.cfm?extra_detail=X171887

    Prices there in Australian $ btw.

    Will these cards work with the AX6BC? Will the AX6BC, with its BX440
    chipset, run AGP2.0 vid cards?

    --
    to email me remove the word "NOT" from my addy

    #politics irc.austnet.org (the aussie politics channel!)
    #political_forum irc.undernet.org

    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
    conservatives." - John Stuart Mill

    netvegetable, Dec 15, 2004