Video card overlays

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by giezoe, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. giezoe

    giezoe Guest

    Hi, I recently bought a tv fm card (Asus) and with intervideo media
    center I can watch and record programs on my pc, but the program
    doesn’t work stable ( channel list for example )

    Now I read about the following program: DScaler, I thought maybe this
    would work better.
    When I installed DScaler Version 4.1.11 I couldn’t get a signal

    I get the following error: " Your video card doesn’t appear to
    support overlays, which DScaler requires "

    I thought maybe someone can help me, thanks in advance

    this is my info:

    Intel celeron CPU 2.67 GHz ( Not overclocked )
    768MB Ram DDR
    Running Windows XP Pro
    Nvida GeForce FX5200
    Asus Tv/Fm card (Decoder = Philips 7133)

    I’m from the Netherlands so there could be some errors in my writing
    :lol:

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Nvidia-Video-card-overlays-ftopict56559.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=284349

    giezoe, Jun 6, 2005