    of the beta ones, but the result is the same no matter what driver set is
    used. Any info would be appreciated...

    Mark

    Road Runner, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Road Runner

    B Guest

    Do you have Windows XP as your operating system? If so do you have SP1 and
    Direct X 9.0 installed? If you do NOT have SP1 and Direct X 9.0 installed
    then probably the resolution is changing back to default. You have several
    alternatives available if you do not wish to install SP1 and Direct X 9.0.
    There are several refresh rate fix tools on the internet you can choose at
    your own risk.

    regards

    B, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Road Runner

    Mark Guest

    Thanks for the reply
    Yes SP1 and DX 9 are installed, as well as all the windows updates. It's
    not a refresh problem really, it just doesn't remember the monitor on first
    boot. On the 2nd boot everything is fine, very weird problem.

    Mark

    Mark, Oct 26, 2003