Video playback across multiple monitors good to go.

Discussion in 'ATI' started by William, Mar 13, 2008.

  1. William

    William Guest

    I just updated my Nero 8 program today, 'Nero-8.3.2.1_eng_update.exe' and
    was playing around with what was new from the last update. The first thing
    I did was to play a recording of SuperBowl XLII in 1080i I recorded last
    month. What fun. I am running an ATI HD 3870 on an ASUS P5W DH with an
    E6600 and 4 gig of ram. I had the playback across both monitors. That is
    the first time that it has worked. Works with DVD's and a few other videos
    I have on hand.

    I'm also happy that I can play 1080i with something else other than what
    captured the video in the first place, a Hauppauge HVR-1800. Nero chocked
    on 1080i after the previous update. Now, I can drag the playback video
    around on both monitors and it just keeps playing. I also had my tuner
    running at the same time. It's good to see everything behaving.

    I don't really like the break between the two monitors when viewing a large
    cinematic video, but at least I have that option.

    William

    William, Mar 13, 2008