    winxp pro sp1

    thanks in advance

    atlan

    Atlan Smith, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Atlan Smith

    John Hall Guest

    Including Service Pack 1? If you have that and all the latest drivers from
    via and ATI, then no, it's probably not a driver problem. Could be a device
    conflict. Does your video and/or sound card share any resources? If so,
    try to manually assign them to different IRQ's. The sound card is the one
    that could be causing the problem.

    JK

    John Hall, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Atlan Smith

    JAD Guest

    sharper clearer? not driver problem// what monitors are you comparing?

    JAD, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Atlan Smith

    Hoonose Guest

    How are you making the comparison? Side by side? Same movie player
    software, with all the same settings? I have noticed no obvious
    difference between my 9700 Pro and GF3 card with video playback. I
    have not, however, made a scientific/determined comparison between the
    two....
    Gene

    Hoonose, Aug 28, 2003