    that did not help.

    Thanks in advance,

    Piet

    piet, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Hi Piet,
    You will have to disable the onboard Video.
    Some Proliants are picky about supported PCI Video,
    so you may need to try different cards from different vendors.
    Got some similar Problems with a PL800/200.
    Didn't like any Matrox but came up nicely with an Creative
    Permedia II based board.
    You may be successfull by trying different PCI slots as well.
    Some machines seem not to support video on a secondary
    PCI-bus and some compaqs use one.

    Gereon

    Gereon Wenzel, Feb 12, 2004