    Frequencies?

    Thx

    Wolle

    Wolfgang Lange, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Wolfgang Lange

    Carrie Guest

    I think it has more to do with Fan speed throttling down as well.

    When I crank up my 5900FX from GPU 400 MEM 900 to GPU 475 MEM
    950. The temperature on the card goes down...??? I believe the fan
    is throttling up to compensate and being more efficient.

    Carrie, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Good Idea but I can´t hear any Difference in the Cooler-Sound. I don´t think
    it´s slowing down.

    Wolfgang Lange, Oct 7, 2004
  4. This card got hotter when downspeeding from 385 to 315MHz.

    The in Aquamark3 it gets faster and cooler - and than warmer.

    Shortla IDLE.

    Then 2 x Doom 3 Timedemo demo1 and it get really warm.

    After Doom3 the card stay on 385MHz for a While in IDLE and gets colder - up
    to 56 degrees...

    Now it run on 315M;Hz again and feels 66 degrees agein.

    WHY?

    ÿØÿà

    Wolfgang Lange, Oct 8, 2004