  1. Nvidia cards are rubbish, they are worse than old
    monochrome Hercules cards!!!

    Throw them away and buy a videocard by ATI!!!

    Rita B. Flesh, May 10, 2009

  2. Rita B. Flesh

    deimos Guest

    Why the **** would you spam a poor kanji group with this too? What'd
    they ever do to you!?

    deimos, May 10, 2009

  3. Them graphics cards can get very hot... I'll give you that much... and that
    heat can kill other components which are not that heat resistant ;) Like
    motherboards... ;) :)

    Playing nice with other hardware is something that is apperently not too
    high on nvidia's agenda ;) :):):)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, May 10, 2009
  4. Rita B. Flesh

    Woger Guest

    Utter childish remark, Grow up..

    Woger, May 11, 2009
  5. Rita B. Flesh

    Parrôtt Guest

    Whatever tickles your fancy bruhzski.......

    Parrôtt, May 11, 2009
  6. Rita B. Flesh

    gamefixer Guest

    WOW, thanks for saving me the time and trouble. Whew... That was
    close.

    Douchebag.

    Matt

    gamefixer, May 13, 2009
  7. Interesting that you would even know about a monochrome Hercules card, that
    goes back over 20 years. I believe the purpose of that card was to allow
    for good text and basic ansi graphics not possible with the IBM CGA
    standard. EGA pretty much killed the Hercules card, although EGA was very
    expensive as were the monitors. Had a Princeton EGA monitor that displayed
    excellent colors, the difference between CGA and EGA was like night and
    day.

    I've owned several brands of computer video cards over the years:

    Genoa
    Orchid
    Paradise
    Video 7
    Diamond
    Matrox
    ATI

    The last time I bought ATI was in 2003 with a Radeon 9600. Now I'm using
    nvidia cards (by EVGA) and am quite happy with them. I doubt I will ever
    buy an ATI product again.

    Bus Standards, May 13, 2009