    on normal windows) for non Windows tablet PC's?

    Regards
    Andre

    Andre Sousa, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Andre Sousa

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Nov 13, 2006

  3. Andre Sousa

    Andre Sousa Guest

    Thanks Chris,
    It now works, I'm not sure what happened but it seems to be related with the
    "tracks changes" functionality in word. I'm not sure what I need to set up,
    but fiddling with the options it now shows on my screen and when printed
    Regards
    AS

    Andre Sousa, Nov 27, 2006
  4. Andre Sousa

    Chris H. Guest

    Good, Andre. You might want to ask the question in one of the Word support
    newsgroups, since that's where the Word MVPs hang out and may have a better
    response for you. It was probably a combination of settings, but as long as
    it now works why change anything? :cool:

    Chris H., Nov 27, 2006