vinRAS Hosting - Complete Hosting Solutions

Discussion in 'Dell' started by vinayras, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. vinayras

    vinayras Guest

    Hi All,

    vinRAS Hosting - Complete Hosting Solutions

    Web Hosting Rates:
    --------------------------
    Rates are stating from Rs 599/year ($13.95/year)
    Checkout more at http://www.vinras.com/i/web_pricing.php

    Domain Registration:
    ---------------------------
    Rs 400/year ($09.17) => .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name, .us
    Rs 600/year ($13.95) => .in
    Rs 495/year ($13.95) => .co.in, .net.in, .org.in, .gen.in, .firm.in,
    ..ind.in
    Checkout more at http://www.vinras.com/i/pricing.php

    Emergency Response: All our servers are fully managed meaning that a
    team of technical support staff and server engineers are on standby 24
    hours a day to respond to any critical problems such as web or email
    downtime. Should such a problem arise they are automatically notified
    and respond immediately. You can alternatively write to

    For any query related to domains or webspace you can mail us at -

    Regards
    vinRAS Team

    http://www.vinras.com

    ( A division of vinayRas Infotech - http://www.vinayras.com)