    512MB PC2100
    Geforce FX5200
    2x Seagate HDD RAID-0

    AJ, Jul 5, 2003

  2. AJ

    Doug G. Guest

    Falls or rises to 3.7? If it rises to 3.7v then you probably have a
    problem. It should always stay between +5%/-5% of 3.30v. If it's staying
    in that range you should be ok. But it really should not be fluctuating
    by a large degree say from 3.17v to 3.47v and back. I think that type of
    activity would indicate a problem.
    Mine always sits between 3.22v-3.23v.

    What power supply do you have?

    Doug

    Doug G., Jul 5, 2003

  3. AJ

    AJ Guest

    If this is a prob, is it more likely a psu problem or voltage regulation on
    the mobo?

    AJ, Jul 6, 2003
  4. AJ

    Doug G. Guest

    Personally, I would replace that power supply with a good brand, and one
    that is higher in wattage. I think you have a problem in the brewing
    stage. The Antec 430watt true power would be a good choice for your
    system.

    Doug

    Doug G., Jul 6, 2003
  5. AJ

    Doug G. Guest

    Based on the power supply you have I would say it's a 99.9999% chance
    it's the power supply. You can buy a case with that power supply
    included for $25.00. You can not buy a new good quality power supply
    alone for $25.00, let alone with a case included.

    Doug

    Doug G., Jul 6, 2003