  1. chrmondax

    chrmondax Guest

    on my M200 i installed an pc os MS tablet pc on virtual pc and in the windows journal the pen have irregular movement, i can't write correctly !!

    chrmondax, Apr 18, 2004

  2. chrmondax

    Chris H. Guest

    Have you installed the VPC "add-ons"? If you already have, it probably is a
    driver problem.

    Chris H., Apr 18, 2004

  3. I use it regularly with no problems. Try installing the add-ons for Virtual
    PC I believe there are better mouse drivers there.

    --

    Gary A. Bushey
    SPS MVP

    windows journal the pen have irregular movement, i can't write correctly !!

    Gary A. Bushey, Apr 18, 2004