Vista doesn't recognize ASUS P5W DH Deluxe RAID 5 array

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Gette, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Gette

    Gette Guest

    Hi all,

    I have some problems creating a RAID 5 with my ASUS P5W DH Deluxe
    motherboard.
    I use 3 500GB SATA disks.

    In the BIOS I've enabled the RAID configuration and have been able to
    create a RAID 5 array.

    The issue is that I can't find a working driver for the Windows Vista
    (32-bit) setup. I've tried multiple drivers (original from the CD,
    latest version from www.intel.com) but none of them were recognized.

    Is there anybody that has achieved to create a RAID 5 on a motherboard
    with the Intel ICH7R chipset?

    Thanks in advance,

    Geert

    Gette, Sep 11, 2007