    DP/N 00059264 REV A00

    Anyone know where I can find the Vista driver for this?

    Thanks!!

    Jon, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Here are the HWIDs.

    PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_0519&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01
    PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_0519&SUBSYS_00000000
    PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_0519&REV_01
    PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_0519
    PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_0519&CC_030000
    PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_0519&CC_0300

    Jon, Feb 7, 2007

  3. Jon

    Galileo Guest

    your card is Millenium 4 Mb PCI ?
    it is DirectX 3.0, maybe 2.0 (Mystique is 3.0),
    no even mpeg decoder .. ;)
    anyway, it is probably not supported by Vista.

    Galileo, Feb 13, 2007