    So i, and many others are waiting for Vista drivers Gigabyte.....
    When will the come..?

    gr. John

    John, Nov 15, 2006

  2. John

    Udo Kammer Guest

    Udo Kammer, Nov 15, 2006

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thnks, but i am using the Gigabyte Sata connection.
    I have a 965P-DS3 mainboard

    gr. John

    John, Nov 16, 2006
  4. John

    Udo Kammer Guest

    Unfortunately you have to wait, until Gigabyte or JMicron will publish
    drivers for Vista.

    Udo

    Udo Kammer, Nov 16, 2006
  5. John

    John Guest

    Strange, i downloaded the drivers you told me, but when i want to unpack or
    install i get an error, NOT FOR THIS computer.
    I have a Intel S775 pc, 965P with a gigabyte and Intel sata controller.

    gr. John

    John, Nov 16, 2006